I like that I can have a conversation over beer, I love that I can choose a steak or fried pork fat and pair it with my beer. I love that I can watch hockey while having a beer or discuss the melting of the polar ice caps. Essentially, I love that the defining factor when it comes to beer is really that it lack all pretense, it's simply a pint and an opportunity to enjoy yourself while taking your time with your favorite drink.
So you might ask where you can have a beer in Las Vegas? While there are plenty of places where you can grab a beer on tap and sit around while having a meal these are a couple where you might have a bit more of an experience.
Drinking Beer in Las Vegas:
- Monte Carlo PUB - The list is huge and this place will soon be the mecca for beer lovers in Las Vegas. The taps are popping up everywhere in the restaurant and soon they have to put them in the hallways. You can also keep a close eye on the Monte Carlo pool from the patio.
- Public House at Venetian - Over 200 beers and good food that makes this spot a can't miss. A huge plus is the cask beer. Once you go in you might never leave. You 'll also have to have the poutine, trust me on this one.
- Burger Bar at Mandalay Place - 126 beers on the menu and the truth is the beer craze in Las Vegas started at Burger bar. Plenty of people talked about the burgers but the draw is the fact that you can have a very good beer with your meal.
- Holstein's at Cosmopolitan Las Vegas -I'm going to be honest with you, they have a lot of beer on the menu but I do not know exactly how many. That's the point. I could easily ask again or check my notes or even look on their website but numbers do not mean a thing if they are tired and boring selections. Beer drinkers will be happy here.
- Chateau Beer Garden - Beer and some sunshine. Good. Tasty cocktails for the rest of the people with you. Great. Outdoor patio, music, lounge and a whole lot of Vegas.
- Todd English P.U.B. - Seven seconds after I finished my pint I realized I could drink for free as long as I gulped down my beer in less than 7 seconds. Really, what's the point, I need to savor my beer so no need for that. They have over 40 beers on tap and the the bar area is festive enough for you to cheer for your favorite team while having a drink.
- HofbrauHaus - It's a fun atmosphere they have German beer and the food is decent. If you want to celebrate the art of beer with some friends this is a good place to do it.
- Yard House - At any given time they are going to have over 100 beers on tap and if you so desire you can get it by the yard. Don't, just get a pint, but the option is there.
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.