I'm not entirely like that. Don't get me wrong, I love the heat, I just need to get away every now and then and cool off. If you need an idea of what the temperatures are like during May, June, July, August and September you can get a good idea by clicking on the individual months or you can just take my word for it. Believe me it can get uncomfortable.
So what do you do? Check out these suggestions for staying cool in Las Vegas:
- If you happen to have the extra cash to get a cabana at Encore Beach Club I can guarantee you that the water, the drinks and good company will help you forget about the heat.
- Spend an afternoon at one of the best Spas in Las Vegas and you'll be sure to keep cool.
- Take in an afternoon show such as Mac King and laugh your way through the heat.
- How about a climate controlled theme park? Yes, Adventuredome at Circus Circus will keep you cool.
- The Forum Shops will help you stay out of the heat but they might make you dig into your wallet.
- Take a Gondola Ride in an indoor mall
- Head up to Mt. Charleston
- Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace has a frozen hot chocolate that will invite the brain freeze quite quick. Can you get cooler than that?
- Have a Giant Frozen Margarita at Carlos 'n Charlies
- Lounge in the the Lazy River at Mandalay Beach