Since I do not posses those skills outside of my own imagination, I'll sit at the bar at Michael Mina's American Fish and wait for my table. I'll have a Narragansett and then I'll experience something grilled, something baked, something poached and something griddled. I'll mix it in with some boutique wines and then leave and attempt to use my talents for other purposes like getting into a Las Vegas club or doubling my cash at the craps table.
If you were to put together a place to get together for a meal that could explain the need guys have to place themselves in the pecking order of the food chain I would suggest American Fish at Aria Resort Las Vegas. American Fish is the place where you take your ideas once you grow up and realize that you could in fact afford a trip to the Snake River or a trip to pull in huge Salmon in Alaska but would rather just select it off a divine menu.
The dining room is alive with energy, the staff is attentive and the food will change your idea of how things should be done. You'll wonder about preparation, you'll ask yourself about ingredients and then you'll force yourself to have just a bit more.
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada