The Bottom Line
If I might add, you look fine. So get over to Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
- The Atmosphere
- The Food
- The Service
- The Location
- The Price
- Barely a con but the portions are huge
- You might gain weight just looking at the menu at Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas.
- The Cocktails - Madras Mojito & Julie's Favorite Margarita this might be reason enough to visit Serendipity3 in Las Vegas
- Frozen Hot Chocolate - When you die and go to Heaven, this is the drink the good people of the after life hand you.
- Asian Chicken Salad - There is a crunch to this salad at Serendipity 3 that commands you to become addicted to this dish.
- Buffet Steak Sandwich - Italy, Japan, France, Mexico, USA all add to the ingredients of your sandwich and the results? Wow!
- ABC Burger, Avocado, Brie, Caramelized onions - If you have one burger in Las Vegas you will go to Serendipity 3 to have it.
- Heirloom Tomato Salad will alter your perspective. The cheese on top and the almonds sprinkled on the tomatoes are a bonus.
- Strawberry Fields Sundae - Cheesecake, strawberry ice cream, strawberry topping in a combination that might make you cry.
- Forbidden Broadway Sundae includes Chocolate blackout cake, Ice Cream, Hot Fudge...I just passed out describing it.
- Two words: Tuna Tacos
Guide Review - Serendipity 3 Las Vegas at Caesars Palace
Part of Where to Eat in Las Vegas 100 Restaurants You Should Try in Las Vegas.
You may think I am being facetious, that I am exaggerating, that I am telling a tall tale or that I am on the crazy side. Yes, yes, yes and yes. I am crazy and I am nuts about food. I eat everyday and I am lucky enough to have tried hundreds of restaurant on the Las Vegas strip.
Serendipity 3 just happens to be that place that I tell people about because you can split a meal to save money. You can find a wide variety of choices that work for everyone at the table and it s a fun place to eat.
Serendipity 3 Las Vegas.
The food at Serendipity is the simple stuff we love, presented with a quality we are always seeking and in portions that are ample enough to share in order to keep the cost down. The service at Serendipity will impress you. The people will delight you. You want to have a good time? They'll show you a great time. It's not fine dining but if you are looking for that one place that does it all , Serendipity 3 is it.
Serendipity 3 Las Vegas
Open for Breakfast, lunch and dinner