Location: Luxor Hotel and Casino
3900 Las Vgas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Phone: - 702-262-5225
Cuisine at T&T (Tacos and Tequila Las Vegas): Mexican food and Cocktails
Reservations at T&T (Tacos and Tequila Las Vegas): Not Required
Price Range T&T (Tacos and Tequila Las Vegas): $9 - $25, a lot more if you dip into the Tequila.
Hours at T&T (Tacos & Tequila):
Daily:11:00 a.m. – 11p.m.m.
Attire at Tacos and Tequila Las Vegas: Casual
What it’s like at T&T (Tacos and Tequila Las Vegas)?
Think Mexican restaurant colliding with chic and then getting pushed up against hip. The dining room at Tacos and Tequila Las Vegas has a sexy feel and it works well with the way the Luxor is transforming itself into the place where the party is happening all the time. It is casual enough for a quick bite and just right for the pre-club meal where a few drinks get you going for the evening to come.
You will need to have Tequila at T & T
Tacos and Tequila has a great Tequila Menu, take your time, ask the bartender or your server for advice and don’t just drink, enjoy the tequila. A few of my favorites, Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Anejo, Ambhar Reposado and a new found favorite, Cazadores Anejo. Stay away from the Patron, anybody can go with the ordinary, the list at Tacos and Tequila is meant for you to experiment, do it.
If you are thinking of having a Margarita well don’t foul it up with anything extra. Tacos and Tequila Las Vegas does a great job of pouring a simple Margarita that speaks to your inner tequila connoisseur. The Casarita is simple, traditional and done exactly as it should be. Sip on one and you feel like you are on a beach in Cabo working on a tan. In fact have a shot of the Cabo Wabo Anejo if you get in the mood.
What you should try at Tacos and Tequila at Luxor Las Vegas
- Atun Ceviche - A little citrus a little Yellow Fin helped along by a Mexican beer and you have an afternoon snack that goes well with the smoky green salsa and guacamole.
- Alambre Tacos -Grilled skirt steak, bacon Oaxaca cheese and some chile poblano. An order of these and you'll be craving Mexican street food.
- Tinga Tacos - If you are more of a chicken person these shredded chicken tacos will seem like lighter alternative to the Alambre. I'll suggest that Habanero salsa on these and you will be happy and a little warm.
- Mahi Mahi – While I could live on Tacos, most of my college experience was in fact possible because of my ability to eat anything wrapped in a tortilla, Mahi Mahi is where my desire for fish was begun. At Tacos and Tequila, the Chille Relleno that is in a spicy tomato broth is stuffed with goat cheese and you can taste the roasted pepper along with the flaky fish and it is worth a pause to enjoy.
If you avoid the alcohol you can have a decent cheap meal at Tacos and Tequila.
If you are looking for information on Las Vegas Restaurants be sure to check the restaurants information page or if you want some specifics here are a few resources that should help you find the information you need.
- Best Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Where to have breakfast in Las Vegas
- 77 Places for Cheap Food in Las Vegas
- The Best Burgers in Las Vegas
- 77 Places to Find a Party in Las Vegas
- The Best Pizza in Las Vegas
As is common in the travel industry, About.com Travel Guides may receive free food, lodging, or travel for the purpose of reviewing those services. However, these perks will not influence the coverage on About.com. See About.com’s Ethics Policy