Location: Encore Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: 888 – 352 - DINE
Cuisine at Society Café at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas: American/Continental
Reservations at Society Café at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas: Not Required - suggested
Price Range at Society Café at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas: $6 - $30 per entree
Hours at Society Café at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas:
Open 7 days a week
Sunday – Thursday , 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Friday and Saturday, 7 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Society Café at Encore Las Vegas is a Las Vegas café without the dated booths and old sugar packets on the table. The dining room is elegant yet casual and the service is pure Encore Las Vegas. You‘ll be treated to a knowledgeable staff who is wiling to share their own passions for the items on the menu. I enjoy talking to the staff, gauging their excitement for the food. Ask any member of the staff at Society Café about what they enjoy and they describe their favorite dish with such energy and passion that you realize that the menu encompasses so much more than a café.
Breakfast, lunch or dinner you’ll find Society Café will suit your needs, this is a café where you can have a pre-theater meal or a casual lunch. Don't be surprised if you become addicted to a few favorites on the menu.
How’s the food at Society Café at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas?
What you’ll find at Society Café at Encore Las Vegas is the classic café in Las Vegas except Chef Kim Canteenwalla has decided to try much harder. I envision this is what it would be like to live with a very talented Chef. You wake up and think of what your ideal dish would look like and as you walk into the kitchen the aroma envelopes you and soon you are delighted with a culinary masterpiece.
The simple things you enjoy are crafted to deliver a twist on your typical eating behaviors as you encounter quality presentation and excellent blending of flavors. Most of all you experience real effort in delivering you a quality meal at Society cafe at Encore Las Vegas.
What you should try at Society Café at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas:
You might want a Blood Orange Mimosa to start.
- Ultimate Steak and Egg Sliders – Filet Mignon, Scrambled Eggs, Creamed Spinach on a bacon cheddar muffin. Simply divine, yes you can have steak and eggs down the street for $2.99 but this is what steak and eggs wants to be when it grows up.
- ”Oscar” Benedict – Poached Eggs, Crab Cakes, Asparagus & Hollandaise Sauce. The crispy of the crab cake mixed in with the slight crunch of the asparagus and then the magic of the sauce is precisely what breakfast should be all about. This dish makes breakfast the most important meal of the day.
- Sirloin Burger and a Beer – I know it sounds simple but that is the allure of Society Café, this casual fine dining. The burger will demonstrate to you the wonders of a fine piece of beef that is transformed into a classic burger. Simple yet so much more than you would expect.
- Sliders – Caramelized onions are what we need if we want to attain World Peace. Filet Mignon, Charred Rare Tuna or a “Sloppy Joe”
- Shared Appetizers – Everyone loves the Mac ‘n Cheese, and they should but some love needs to be directed to the meatballs. All I’ll say is Horseradish Sauce and you can consider the fact that caramelized onions have also found there way into the meatballs.
- Roasted Halibut – The sauce is really a broth and it impeccably seduces the flavors directly from the Halibut onto those taste buds that make you smile.
- Beef – Order a cut and match it with a double baked truffled potato or the roasted mushrooms and Cipollini onions.
Also checkout the Triple B menu, Burgers, Barbeque and Beer.
Do you enjoy eating in Las Vegas? What is your opinion of the food and restaurants? Review a Las Vegas restaurant here.
As is common in the travel industry, About.com Travel Guides may receive free food, lodging, or travel for the purpose of reviewing those services. However, these perks will not influence the coverage on About.com. See About.com’s Ethics Policy