Location: Lobster ME
Miracle Mile Shops
Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
3663 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: 702-LOBSTER (562-7837)
Cuisine at Lobster ME at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas: Casual lobster
Reservations for Lobster ME at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas: Not needed
Price Range at Lobster ME at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas: Just above cheap but not yet moderate. A roll might cost you just under $20 but it does have lobster in it. This is not like buying a California roll with imitation crab in it, this is real lobster.
Hours at Lobster ME at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas:
Open daily. From 9 am – 11pm.
Just because you see lobster on the menu don’t go all “Vegas” on me and comb your hair and take a shower. This is the real deal when it comes to craving lobster. Just the basics are needed to fulfill your craving. It’s not exactly like you pulled up to the dock in your beat up pick-up truck but it is that casual. Lobster ME is a simple counter with a few tables and some very friendly people to help you through the menu. This is not a date night spot unless your date is like my wife and appreciates a place that gets to the point and doesn’t waste time. Casual, relaxed and affordable by Las Vegas standards.
How’s the food at Lobster ME at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas?
How can you question the idea of lobster? You get a simple menu with some flavorful lobster dishes that do not have that ambiguous “market price” label right beside it. Prices at Lobster ME are all under $20 unless you aim for the largest lobster roll and that is only $22 for 1 1/2 pounds of lobster. At that ratio it is the best deal in Las Vegas because nobody on the strip will get you lobster for that cost. (If there is a better deal let me know about it because I have not found it)
What you should try Lobster ME at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas:
- World’s Best Lobster Roll – ( Their words, not mine) – It is a good lobster roll and a decent buy considering how much lobster you get. I have not had every lobster roll in the world so I will reserve calling this the very best. However, the research team at Lobster ME did some serious research and they stand by their claim.
I’ll tell you that the butter brioche snuggles up against an ample portion of lobster that is the right amount of buttery sweet and then it’s accented with some lemon mayo butter. Soft bread and warm lobster is so very comfortable. Grab the larger roll if you are sharing with someone.
- Lobster Mac & Cheese – You’ll find this up and down the strip and some fancy chef will drop in some truffles or just truffle oil and charge you way too much for it. This is a healthy portion and priced right. One roll, one Mac and Cheese and you have a meal for two for under $30. That’s right a lobster meal for under $30.
- Lobster Grilled Cheese – Whatever you do do not feed this to your kids. You can’t afford this type of craving. It’s buttery, it’s cheesy it’s exactly why you learned to use a griddle when you were 9 and you needed that after school snack.
- Lobster & Chips – Tempura fried lobster chunks and some pretty good fries. Best deal in town? Probably.
- Lobster and Waffles –Come in for breakfast and start your day with a little salty, sweet and savory meal. The lobster is the star and there is no doubt you’ll find the generic syrup a curious addition to your lobster.