I can have a bacon burger, a quality beer, fried Oreos and my kids can eat for a decent price? You must be out of your mind. I Love Burgers at the Palazzo is that spot you need for a casual meal when staying at the Palazzo or the Venetian.
I Love Burgers at The Palazzo Las Vegas
Location: I Love Burgers
Palazzo Las Vegas
3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Cuisine at I Love Burgers at The Palazzo Las Vegas: Burgers
Reservations for I Love Burgers at The Palazzo Las Vegas: Not necessary
Price Range at I Love Burgers at The Palazzo Las Vegas: Inexpensive
Hours at I Love Burgers at The Palazzo Las Vegas:
Sunday - Thursday, 11:00 am - 11 pm
Friday/Saturday - 11:00 am – 4 am
What it’s like at I Love Burgers at The Palazzo Las Vegas?
They do burgers and shakes for a reasonable price in an atmosphere that is comfortable for both adults and for families. The dining room is very much the burger and shake place that you‘d find in a stereotypical scene on Americana. If a woman rolled out in skates and pulled a pen out of her beehive and took my order I would not be surprised. You get what you came here for and it’s simply burgers. They won’t try to fool you into anything else.
Part of Where to Eat in Las Vegas 100 Restaurants You Should Try in Las Vegas.
How’s the food at I Love Burgers at The Palazzo Las Vegas?
Burgers, fries, shakes and an impressive beer list in a casual and affordable spot at the Palazzo Las Vegas. They are grinding their own meat and they have quality buns to give you an above average burger.
Part of the 77 Places to Eat Cheap in Las Vegas
What you should try at I Love Burgers at The Palazzo Las Vegas:
- I Love Bacon Burger - Ground sirloin blended with apple wood smoked bacon and then topped with bacon, with some Gouda and some onion strings in a brioche bun and you have a thing of beauty. I am a huge fan of pork and there is no way I can disguise my feeling about bacon. The flavors jump out at you. I would add jalapenos just to give it a little something extra.
- The Standard Burger – I love simple and this burger is just that, iceberg lettuce, tomato and onion. If I am you I combine it with either a Delirium Tremens in a bottle or a Stella from the tap.
- The Parm Burger – This is surprising to me. Panko crusted eggplant and just enough marinara to make you happy to go along with a La Fin du Monde
- Blueberry Panshake – This is a real shake. They put real pancakes in there and right from the very start you get the full blown flavors of a well mixed shake. Once again, this is not vanilla ice cream topped with some flavor in a glass; someone went through the trouble of creating a masterpiece.
- Fremont Street Sampler – Fried Twinkies and Oreos. You really don’t need to know anything else and it is okay to lick your fingers when you are done.
What you should drink at I Love Burgers at The Palazzo Las Vegas:
Plenty of places are doing burgers in Las Vegas but not all of them give you a good shake with your burger. Not all of them give you a good beer. I Love Burgers gives you both. The shakes are real, they are decadent and they are filling. The beer list is ample and worth a visit just to sample a few with a burger. You can go local with a Joseph James or head to the Wasatch with Hop Rising or lighten in up a bit with a Lindeman’s Framboise. 28 bottled beers and about 18 on tap.
The right meal for me would probably be 2 Lagunitas IPA’s some Parmesan garlic fries and burger. I’d be set.
As is common in the travel industry, About.com Travel Guides may receive free food, lodging, or travel for the purpose of reviewing those services. However, these perks will not influence the coverage on About.com. See About.com’s Ethics Policy