Now, all you have to do is figure out where you will eat your Thanksgiving dinner in Las Vegas.
- Jean Georges Steakhouse at Aria is doing a traditional Thanksgiving feast with a sautéed Foie Gras course in addition to Turkey. Check out the Thanksgiving menu at Jean Georges Steakhouse
- You can have a braised beef shank at Sage at Aria as well as turkey and you should not miss the pumpkin soup. Check out the Thanksgiving Menu at Sage
- Hash House A Go Go will have Thanksgiving specials all day with the traditional offeriengs as well as a turkey meatloaf and a pork tenderloin. If you’ve been there you know the portions are huge so be prepared to eat.
- PBR Rock Bar and Grill has an affordable Thanksgiving meal along with a pumpkin pie milkshake.
- Ranch House Kitchen at Town Square is serving a Thanksgiving meal for $18.95 and you might be able to do some early Black Friday shopping.
- Thanksgiving at Olives at Bellagio would be my ideal place to be. I’m a fan of the fountains and the staff there. I’ll have the turkey but I’m looking forward to the char grilled lamb lollipops. Check out the Thanksgiving Menu at Olives at Bellagio
- You can have Thanksgiving dinner at Sensi at Bellagio but with so any incredible things to eat there do you really want to have turkey? Oh right, it’s tradition. Go ahead, but make sure to try a few other things as well. Check out the Thanksgiving Menu at Sensi at Bellagio
- If you want to avoid Turkey I would head into Carnevino Steakhouse at Palazzo If you want the best steak experience of your life try the riserva and you’ll no longer be able to eat beef ever again elsewhere.
- Tender at Luxor will give you the Thanksgiving you want but I’ll suggest you try the short rib ravioli as well as the charcuterie. Check out the Thanksgiving Menu at Tender at Luxor
- Comme Ca at Cosmopolitan will help you give thanks with some incredible cocktail and fabulous food. The fall menu has some Buttermilk Fried Frog Legs that might make you forget about turkey.
- First Food and Bar will casually help you give thanks with their pilgrim dinner served family style.
- Public House Las Vegas will help with your need to have a liquid Las Vegas Thanksgiving. With so many beers on the menu who needs turkey?
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com