Looking for an inexpensive Pre -theater menu they have it at D.O.C.G.
$29 per person
PRIMI - Calamari Fritti, tomatoes & basil, Burrata, egglplant caponata, aged balsamic & frisee, Tri-Colore, endive, radicchio & arugula, Clams al Forno, grilled filone, Baby Romaine, parmigiano, pancetta & preserved tomatoes
SECONDI - Wood Roasted Chicken, roasted vegetables & squash puree, Maccheroni, polpettine & home style “sugo,” Branzino “aqua pazza”, cous cous & tomato broth, Pizza Margerita / Sausage or Soppressata, Grilled Skirt Steak, roasted vegetables
DOLCE - Caramel Budino, Tira Mi SU,
Choice of: GLASS OF RED OR WHITE HOUSE WINE
SERVED DAILY FROM THE HOURS OF 5:OOPM TO 6:30PM
Do you enjoy eating in Las Vegas? Make your way through more info on all the restaurants in Las Vegas with our Guide to Las Vegas Restaurants.
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada