Where it's at?
Venetian Resort and Casino Las Vegas
Hours of Operation: Breakfast Lunch, Dinner
Why it's cheap?
- The taco specials at Canonita Express are reason enough to take a walk to the food court.
- It's a food court, so by definition it has good options
- A hot dog at Nathans
- Decent affordable pasta at Bella Panini
- Fast food Chinese, we all need it every now and then and it's cheap.
Why you'll go there?
Food options are plentiful at the Palazzo and the Venetian but affordable food is a little harder to come by. The food courts are where you can skimp in order to splurge elsewhere.
What They Offer?
Bella Panini - Italian Cuisine
Nathan's Famous - Nathan’s Famous Hot dogs and other fast food
Cocolini - - Assorted flavors of Gelato
Panda Express - Chinese
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf - Coffee, Tea, Pastries, and Pre-Packaged sandwiches
Shake n Burger - American Fast food
Towers Deli - New York style deli sandwiches
Haagen Daz - Ice Cream
Wasabi Jane - Asian Cuisine
Johnny Rockets - 50’s Diner
Yofresco - Self-serve frozen yogurt
LA Italian Kitchen - Italian Cuisine
Sin City Brewery - Beer
Lime Ice - Frozen Drinks
Cheap Las Vegas Resources
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
- Check out some Las Vegas Weather resources to help you plan your visit.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada