Palazzo Resort-Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Hours of Operation:
11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. - Sunday - Thursday
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. - Friday & Saturday
Why it's cheap?
- Fried Fish Taco - I think it's the spicy slaw that gets me but the Cilantro Lime Aioli makes me happy as well.
- Gumbo - For $9 it's a steal, if you toss in a beer you can have a meal for under $20 and in Las Vegas that is a pretty decent deal.
- Seafood Creole Bouillabaisse - It has just enough spice to make you want to consider New Orleans as your next vacation spot and at $14 it serves as a decent reminder that Emeril Lagasse still likes the rest of us.
What you'll go there?
If you are staying at the Palazzo Hotel you'll have no shortage of options when it comes to a meal but the challenge will be to keep the cost down in order for you to splurge on a couple of big meals at possibly Buchon, Morels or Delmonicos. Table 10 is simple, quick and I will stop in to catch a game while I'm having lunch. Gumbo, beer and sports, it's all I really need.
Cheap Las Vegas Resources
Do you enjoy eating in Las Vegas? Make your way through more info on all the restaurants in Las Vegas with our Guide to Las Vegas Restaurants.
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
- Check out some Las Vegas Weather resources to help you plan your visit.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada