Where it's at?
Treasure Island Hotel and Caino Las Vegas
Hours of Operation: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Daily
Why it's cheap?
- Game day food and drink specials
- Split a sandwich and your meal is under $10
- Pastrami on Rye with fries is large enough for two $15.50
Why you'll go there?
If you are in the mood for a corned beef and pastrami you can pick one up at Canter's, it's not as authentic as the Jewish deli that you frequent if yo live on the East Coast or LA but it does a decent job. You can eat an entire but you should split it. Matzo Ball soup is $5 as is the Barley and Bean Soup, it's better at the Los Angeles location but considering it is on the Las Vegas strip and it's affordable it's worth a try.
Cheap Las Vegas Resources
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
- Check out some Las Vegas Weather resources to help you plan your visit.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada