The Bottom Line
The perfect place for a late dinner, find a seat on the outdoor patio and watch the fountains across the street come alive. Enjoy a baguette and a bottle of red. Las Vegas can be romantic and Mon Ami Gabi has a way of doing it Las Vegas style.
- Outdoor seating/ambiance on the Las Vegas Strip
- Wine list
- Shrimp Provencal
- The Bread, the Sunshine, the Wine
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Gawkers on Las Vegas blvd.
- The meal starts with a baguette and wine. Do you need more?
- The patio is directly across the street from the Fountains at Bellagio, enjoy the show.
- The tenderloin with Bernaise sauce is reminiscent of a Paris cafe.
- The shrimp provencal on a bed of pasta is the perfect, light, late night meal
- Dessert, after midnight, in the warm Las Vegas night on an outdoor patio, priceless.
Guide Review - Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas
At midnight, the star spangled banner played across the street and my wife and I and our two friends enjoyed the show from our patio seats at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas. The atmosphere was perfect for a late night celebratory dinner. What were we celebrating? Actually nothing, but this place made it feel special. The staff was extremely courteous and pointed us in the right direction on all accounts. The food was memorable without being pretentious. The restaurant has an elegant feel to it and is precisely what Paris would be like if it was in the middle of the Nevada desert. If you are not a big late night diner, have yourself an espresso martini and bring yourself back to life.
Breakfast? Get the details on breakfast at Mon Ami Gabi if the idea of a late night meal is not making you excited.