Hotels are not all created equal and in Las Vegas that means the difference between paying $60 per night or $360 per night. If you are looking for a party scene, a budget retreat, a family friendly spot or a luxury getaway they all exist on the Las Vegas strip. Getting to Las Vegas is only a small portion of your travel planning, finding the right hotel for you is where the secret lies. What are you looking for in a Las Vegas hotel?
I have plenty of favorite hotels in Las Vegas and they depend on what I hope to do while spending some time on the Las Vegas strip. These are a few of my picks for favorite hotels in Las Vegas:
- If I want to eat and eat well I'm staying at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas. The food options are outrageous.
- If I am just looking for one of the best hotels I'll use this list of best hotels in Las Vegas.
- If I'm in Las Vegas with the kids I'm looking for Family Friendly hotels
- Do I want to stay away from the casino, the party and the late night stuff, Non-gaming hotels are what I need
- If I'm looking for a cheap vacation I'm staying at the budget friendly hotels in Las Vegas
There are plenty of options and the truth is that no matter where you stay on the Las Vegas strip you are rarely that far from all of the action. You can walk to most of the other resorts and taxis and public transportation are readily available from any hotel in Las Vegas. All you need to do is find a hotel that is right for you.
Photograph by Zeke Quezada, licensed to About.com, Inc