They think they are adults. You know they are just kids. They want all the responsibility. You want to trust them a little more. Is it a wise choice to take them to Las Vegas?
Really, it is the place to go. Listen, you take your kids to Hawaii and they will be off in the water ignoring you. Take your teenager to Las Vegas and you'll spend time together. You'll see some art at Bellagio together after a morning of hiking at Red Rock Canyon and before you both leap off the Stratosphere Tower. You might just convince them that an indoor amusement park is a fun way to make their parents feel old and a long walk looking for free attractions on the Las Vegas strip will get them some great pictures to update their Facebook pages. The truth is by the time you head home from Las Vegas your teenager will be a fan of the Beatles and will be asking you to take another family vacation real soon.
More Things To Do In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
- Check out some Las Vegas Weather resources to help you plan your visit.