Cocktail, beer or wine? Tequila, bourbon, vodka? What ever you need most bars can get it for you. In Las Vegas it is about the drinks but it is also about the little things that make a few drinks special. If I'm in a noisy place I like the idea of whispering into the ear of my special someone. If I'm looking for a little romance I need the dark spot in the corner. If I want to be loud and rowdy I want a view and a few televisions to help me throttle back a few beers. The beauty of the Las Vegas strip is that the options are in abundance and you can hop from one bar to another without ever losing that slightly numb feeling.
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
More Las Vegas Resources:
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
- Check out some Las Vegas Weather resources to help you plan your visit.