Simply put, you need a vacation. You don't want to spend a fortune on a trip that requires a week of your time and involves wasting a couple of days coming and going. You also want a destination that gives you the opportunity to make complete use of your time. You want the non stop action of Las Vegas. You need the world class restaurants, the very best entertainers, the luxury accommodations and the very best nightlife you will ever experience. One place on the planet combines it all in an inexpensive and convenient package.
When you consider your first trip to Las Vegas what matters most to you? What do you expect from a vacation? This first time visitor's guide to Las Vegas should help answer a few questions as well as get you moving in the right direction toward the time of your life.
First, what is your budget? Check some room rates and compare a few Las Vegas hotels.
What kind of a Las Vegas visitor are you?
- Looking for the Tourist Experience in Las Vegas?
- Looking for a Family Vacation in Las Vegas?
- Looking for a Never Ending Party in Las Vegas?
- Looking to Gamble non-stop?
- Looking for a Culinary Adventure in Las Vegas?
- Looking to be Entertained in Las Vegas?
- Looking for a Budget Vacation in Las Vegas?
Start packing your stuff, you're going to Vegas!
Photograph © 2013 Zeke Quezada, licensed to About.com, Inc