Do you ever set out to be bad? Do you ever challenge yourself to push the envelope? Do you ever strive to add just a tiny bit of excitement into your life? Of course you do, that's why you are thinking of going to Las Vegas. You start thinking about a hotel, first you'll consider a place that is cost effective, but you'll change your mind and go a tiny bit more upscale, something that tempts you. You'll make dinner reservations only to realize that spending just a tiny bit more will make your Las Vegas evening even better. As you begin to think about a show you'll move from safe to risque and then the evening will really get going. That is what Las Vegas does to you, it helps you move along the fantasy of a real adult getaway.
- Get a Room at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
- Drinks at Parasol Down at Wynn
- Couples Massage at Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian
- Tapas and Sangria for Lunch at Julian Serrano
- Spend and Afternoon at Encore Beach Club
- Dinner at L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon at MGM Grand
- See Zumanity at NY/NY Las Vegas
- Dance Until the Sun Comes Up at LAVO
How bad can you be in Las Vegas? As bad as you want to be. Check out a few ways to have a bad time in Las Vegas.
Don't worry, if you want to be a little extra bad, I have a few ideas for you as well just check out the How To Be Bad in Las Vegas? ( The version where you hope pictures do not surface) at the bottom of the page. After a good weekend in Las Vegas you will not be able to run for office or play on the PGA tour.