Christmas time is perfect for asking for those things that you never would even consider bringing up. In Las Vegas those request can get a little lout of control so I'm going to give you a few suggestions before you are faced with the awkward situation of you either saying no or not having a gift to give. Las Vegas as a gift giving is perfect because if you plan it correctly you also get to head to Las Vegas.
Three Las Vegas Christmas Gift Ideas For A Woman:
- A Spa Day in Las Vegas - Who does not enjoy a spa day? Each time my wife is scheduled for a massage and a day of being pampered her mood is so pleasant. After the massage she seems to float and she is way more receptive to my crazy ideas of fun.
- A night at Le Reve at Wynn Las Vegas - There is a sense of romance in the music and the performers of Le Reve. I'm not sure I get it simply because I am not a woman but each time I'm there with a person of the opposite sex they do leave with a glow.
- Dinner at Le Cirque - You don't need to be a woman to want to go to Le Cirque, however, If you are a guy and you take your significant other in to Le Cirque you will reap the benefits of your wise decision making. It's as good as it gets in Las Vegas.
As I guy I usually think I can give you a good idea of what a good gift would be for Christmas in Las Vegas. However, I should point out that each of the girl ideas seem really good to me as well.
Three Las Vegas Christmas Gift Ideas For A Man:
- Sky Combat Ace - We all secretly think we could fly a plane so why not give the man in your life a chance to fulfill his dreams. If he does not vomit on himself he'll buy you as many pairs of shoes as you can handle after this gift.
- Supreme Beer Tasting at Public House at Venetian - Order up as many flights as he wants and let your man get silly tasting beers and acting like he knows a thing or two about the beer making process. You cannot go wrong with a gift that includes beer.
- Absinthe at Caesars Palace - No guy will turn down a cute girl telling a story with sock puppets. Believe me when I tell you he will that he will treat you very well after this show.
Christmas is perfect for giving and receiving so get busy and surprise that special someone in your life with a gift that actually is fun. Don't buy a boring tie or the gift certificate to that bad neighborhood restaurant that you never go to anymore. Imagine the look on their face when they open their gift and they realize that you planned an entire trip to Las Vegas.