For now you should start thinking about where you want to stay for New Year's in Las Vegas as well as if you plan on hitting a club, bar, or restaurants for the big party. Start comparing prices on hotels and package deals and try not to procrastinate too long. Las Vegas on New Year's Eve is a lot of fun and plenty of people want to do it with you.
Use these resources to start your planning but in the first week of December be a little patient. Don't jump at the first deal you find until you are sure you have done your due diligence.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get to Las Vegas
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Find a last minute deal with Expedia.com
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Photograph © 2012 Zeke Quezada, licensed to About.com, Inc