Just a short drive south of the Las Vegas strip you can tour an old gold mine that is both interesting and a little freaky. I'm not afraid of the dark and I have no problem with cramped enclosed spaces however, if you combine the two it gets a little weird for me at the El Dorado Canyon Mine Tour. Take a tour of the mine and then walk around the surrounding property and get a feel for the old west and the stories of gold in the hills.
See More Pictures of Las Vegas
If you need more pictures of Las Vegas to help you pick and choose where you'll stay and what you will do we have a lot to choose from:
Pictures of Las Vegas Pools
Pictures of Las Vegas Hotel Rooms
Pictures of Food at Las Vegas Restaurants
Pictures of Art in Las Vegas
Pictures of Las Vegas at Night
Pictures of Things to do in Las Vegas
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you'll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get to Las Vegas
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Find a last minute deal with Expedia.com
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Photograph © 2012 Zeke Quezada, licensed to About.com, Inc