Vacation planning usually begins with great promise but ends with making some very tough decisions that involve giving up some of the things you really want just to make the vacation affordable. Las Vegas is no different but you should understand that going cheap in Las Vegas does not necessarily mean giving up everything. Consider a hotel like the Flamingo Las Vegas and you get a center strip location along with affordable food options and inexpensive entertainment choices. Go out to the pool and you get the choice of an adult pool or a family friendly pool. If you consider that the rooms have just been renovated and the price is better than average I'm pretty sure you'll be booking a spot there soon.
Cheap in Las Vegas Resources To Help You Plan Your Vacation
- Free attractions in Las Vegas
- Cheap places to eat in Las Vegas
- Cheap hotels in Las Vegas
- Cheap guide to Las Vegas
You'll need a few things to do in Las Vegas so check out our suggestions. Not everything costs a lot of money in Las Vegas and the concept of cheap is what Las Vegas was built on. Go ahead and compare vacation spots and you'll find that Las Vegas is a bargain when placed up against the major tourist destinations.
More resources to help you plan a cheap Las Vegas vacation:
- Research hotels and show tickets before you get to Las Vegas
- Check prices on Las Vegas nightlife packages
- Find a last minute deal with Expedia.com
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
You are set, now start planning!
Photograph © 2012 Zeke Quezada, licensed to About.com, Inc